De Vries Carpentry is an equal opportunities employer which comprises the owner and 20 employees.
De Vries Carpentry operates in three sections:
1. Factory: Manufacturing of skirting, architrave's, dado rails, door frames, doors, staircases and balustrades.
2. Installations: Installation of skirting, architrave's, dado rails, door frames, doors, staircases and balustrades.
3. Ceilings and cornices: Supply and installation of ceilings and moulded designer cornices.
4. Loft floor and loft ladders: Supply and install loft foor and loft ladders.
1. Factory: To prepare and supply wood products such as profiled skirting, architrave's, dado rails, door frames, doors, staircases and balustrades of quality at competitive prices so that the products adds value to the consumer.
2. Carpentry: To provide and install finishing carpentry to the building industry and other clients at competitive prices without compromising quality workmanship.
3. Training and jobs: To provide jobs and on the job training to potential carpenters in order to better their lives and that of their families.
After involvement in the Building Industry since 1995, the company is known for its quality workmanship and its willingness to assist contractorsï¿½ as well private individuals.
Orders to be satisfactory conducted and timeously delivered.